2009年9月14日星期一

Self introduction - Junhua Huang

My name is Junhua Huang and I come from China. I have been here for half a month. Actually, I like Boston very much, not only because of the long history of this city but also for the beautiful scenery of the harbor.

I was born in Hangzhou, a beautiful city in China and both of my parents have received the higher education. Thanks to the good environment, I have a passion for knowledge. During the four years’ studying of “Financial Engineering”, I have learnt lots of related courses such as Higher Mathematics, Probability, Linear Algebra and Investment. I do not only cultivated meticulous logical thought and strict analytical capability, but also use the mathematical model to study the basic operating law of capital market.

For the fun, I have to mention my hometown – Hangzhou. There is a famous lake named West Lake in this beautiful city. The lake has a very spectacular view with green hills as its background and with lots of tourist attractions around. One of my favorite places is a café bar right by the lake. It serves excellent coffee and it’s very quite. I am a regular there. Whenever I get free I’ll go and spend the whole afternoon there, reading a book, saying a novel. Few things are more comfortable than enjoying the leisure time in the coffee bar.

Besides, I also like to go to a park named NO.6 Park near West Lake. The park is blessed with a great view. Taking a walk in the park after dinner, enjoying the fantastic lake scenery and watching the bright moon, all of these help me relax and relieve the pressure from work and study.

In addition, I like swimming and watching NBA Games. Mentioned to strokes, I prefer to breaststroke. I don’t like swimming in the sea because it’s too salty and it contains chemical substances which are bad for healthy. Another big interest for me is watching the NBA Games. Undoubtedly, my favorite team is Dallas Mavericks. Why? Since Jason Kidd is my idol, I am his loyal fan. I like his persistence, tenacity, selfless and unity. 2001-02 and 2002-03 season, when I saw he led Nets into the NBA finals twice but failed, I cried. Presently, my only wish is the great man can win a championship ring in his brilliant career. After a summer of personnel adjustment, I do trust that the Mavericks will have a dulcet season.

It's me, a student who has great passion for studies and life. I really hope we can become good friends.

没有评论:

发表评论