2009年12月15日星期二

To my dear AD501 and all new generation for AD501

Time flies. How fast this semester is. Until now, I still remember the first class clearly – on Sep, 8, I first met the genial full beard professor -- Bruce Berman and 14 other lovely classmates from different countries. The harmonious class atmosphere and happy conversations really make me feel relax. To be honest, I like this class mostly among all my classes this semester. Although I don’t talk too much in the class, I really enjoy every minute with the professor and classmates.

First, I really appreciate my professor – Mr. Berman. Thank you for your great help and motivation with my English study. I know my English level was relatively weak at the beginning of this semester. I can’t claim that my English skills have improved greatly, but I can proudly say my enthusiasm to English study has increased quite a bit. Through the business communication, I have formed a habit of writing down new words and reviewing them time and again. Besides, in my experience at business communication, I developed and improved my writing, listening skills, assertiveness and the ability to communicate with Native Americans well enough to exceed prior expectations. In addition, there's something I have to say. It is very enjoyable to talk with you. I am impressed by your deep understanding and friendliness to China. Do you know how exciting I was when you said you had collected the Chairman Mao’s Red Book for more than 30 years? In fact, I worship Chairman Mao very much, either his modern military thought or his great foresight. If you come to China some time later, I will be glad to be your guide.

Besides, thanks all my classmates. You are the best classmates I have known in BU. Perhaps for the small class, we communicate with each other more frequently than other classes. Even from different programs, we are closer than the classmates in the same program. Don't forget to keep in touch with me all the time. It’s my pleasure to know you all. My email is hjh8855@yahoo.com.cn (msn).

To all new generation for AD 501, I’d like to say it is a helpful class. But just as a Chinese proverb says, no man is his craft’s master the first day. You need to do much practice after the master gives you the basic instructions. You must push yourself to do much work after class if you want to become fluent. Insist on reading, writing and listening and feel free to communicate with Native Americans. For me personally, I strongly recommend you to subscribe to some magazines, such as Fortune and Business Weekly, which improve your reading skills as well as related to your programs.

The above mentioned are my personal experience of this class and the keys in passing the class and learning English well. Wish you all good luck.

没有评论:

发表评论